How to Stop Hair Fall? 9 Best Methods to reduce Hair Loss
Published By krishna D on 2012-08-22 915 Views
Hair Fall is the most common problem faced by women these days specially in the urban areas. It is absolutely normal to find that a few strands of hair fall during the process of washing, drying, brushing and combing. But if hair fall is severe, it is indeed a matter to be taken seriously. The reasons of severe hair fall can be many.
It is always advisable to seek medical aid in case of abnormal hair loss. The few general reasons can be : mental stress, tension, hormonal changes, lack of proper nutrition, lack of sufficient sleep and less consumption of water. Life has become too hectic for everyone and often people tend to neglect health related issues. Water is often found to be contaminated, which also can be a reason for hair loss. Another important point is to have a clean scalp because unclean scalp leads to dandruff and often, dandruff contributes towards hair fall. Let us see how can we overcome this common problem of hair fall:
1. The first step is identification of the problem. Once we understand the main reason behind our hair loss, we can explore several avenues of treating it. If the water used for washing hair is full of chlorine, then pure drinking water can be used for washing hair.
2. Choice of products like hair oil, shampoo and conditioner is very important. We often get carried away with what we see on Television advertisements. Advertisers do their best to promote their products but we should be prudent enough to choose the right product. Often chemical rich shampoos and conditioners do a lot of damage and harm the hair root and also the hair texture. Herbal products are comparatively safer. While choosing a brand, we should always consult with experts in the field and seek their advice.
3. Water has multiple health benefits and when it comes to healthy hair, it is very important to consume nearly 9 to 10 glasses of water everyday.
4. Application of lime juice, yoghurt and amla [gooseberry] juice helps in reducing dandruff thereby taking care of hair loss.
5. Consuming fluids like tender coconut juice, lime juice and buttermilk provides nourishment to hair and hair roots.
6. Fruits and green vegetables are beneficial for overall health in addition to hair. A diet rich in vitamins, proteins and calcium is necessary for healthy hair.
7. Almonds are wonder nuts for having lustrous hair. 5 or 6 almonds can be soaked in water over night and can be taken in the morning without removing the skin.
8. Warm oil treatment is an age old technique to provide nourishment to the roots. It is the best method of conditioning hair. Hair oil purely made of coconut, almond, amla [gooseberry] are considered to be the best for hair growth.
9. Applying henna mixed with yoghurt helps in conditioning and keeping hair free from dandruff.
Above everything, it is very important to have a tension free mind which is difficult but is not impossible. Proper sleep and a healthy mind and body will make the way for beautiful, lustrous hair.
Dear Readers, feel free to leave your valuable comments.
If you are interested to join ExpertsColumn and earn a lifelong passive income. click here.
Tips on Hair Care during Winter